ASME/ANSI B16.47 SERIE A A105N 900lb RF/RTJ BLIND FLANGE Carbon Steel Flange
ASME/ANSI B16.47 SERIE A blind flange/ A105N blind flange ;900lb RF/RTJ BLIND FLANGE Carbon Steel Flange
1)What's blind flange usage
- blind flange is used to close ends of piping systems. It is a kind of round plate with no center hold but with all the proper bolt holes. This blind flange is available in various sizes and materials and is used to provide positive closer on the ends of pipes, valves or equipment nozzles. This flange helps in easy access to a line once it has been sealed. The blind flange is sometimes custom made or machined to accept a nominal sized pipe to which reduction is being made. This reduction can be a threaded reduction or welded reduction.
2) Features of blind flanges:Some important features of blind flanges are as follows:
- Blind flanges are sometimes supplied with NPT fittings which allow pressure test connections to be fitted.
- They are used to blank off the ends of pipe.
- They are also used to blank off the ends of valves and pressure vessel opening.
- Considering factors like internal pressure and bolt loading, blind flanges, especially in the larger sizes, are the most highly stressed of all types of flanges.
- Since the maximum stresses in a blind flange are bending stresses at the center, they can safely be allowed to be higher than in other types of flanges.
- Blind flanges are made to fit standard pipes in all sizes.
Blind flange material
Stainless Steel : ASTM A 182, A 240
Grade : F304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347, 347H,904L, Duplex stainless steel UNS S31803, 2205, Super Duplex stainless steel UNS S32750
Carbon Steel : ASTM A 105, ASTM A 181
Alloy Steel : ASTM A 182, GR F1, F11, F22, F5, F9, F91
Nickel Alloys : Monel 400 & 500, Inconel 600 & 625, Incolloy 800, 825, Hastelloy C22,C276
Copper Alloys : Copper, Brass & Gunmetal
Size : 1/8" NB TO 72"NB.
Class : 150#, 300#,400 #,600#,900#, 1500# & 2500 #.
Blind flange standard
ANSI :ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, MSS SP44, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48
DIN : DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636, DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673
B.S : BS4504 , BS4504, BS1560, BS10
plywood cases, pallets, nylon bags or according to the customers' requirements
3-20 days after confirming order,detail delivery date should be decided according to
production season and order quantity.
Our Focus on the total needs of our client and our emphasis is on the services and prompt solutions for all their critical purchasing requirements
We have an efficient and experienced team of staffs in China andregions concentrating on the trading of engineering steels and its related part and equipments .We have the capacity to execute large and important orders,yet we are conscientious enough to pay attention to the smallest requetments
Our experienced engineers and in house QC engineers also provide technical support on top of their general sales service,
We focus on the total needs of our clients from a particular industry,This reduces the need for most buyer to cope with multiple dealers for products of different size ,Variety ,Several different sources or products from various part of the world ,We also reduce the need for most buyers to deal with different salespeople and departments within the same trading company
Our Strength lies in Our People ,Our resources ,Our flexibility and our tireless commitment to serving our customers