Double-2-3 Bolt Pipe Clamp T-Shaped Pipe Support Cold Spring Hanger Supports
Classification of pipe support:
Pipe supports are also divided into insulated (cold insulation) and non-insulated
The ones that are not insulated are directly called support and are used in normal temperature pipelines;
Thermal insulation (cold insulation) is called pipe-shoe
Whether it’s heat preservation or not, it can be divided into sliding, fixing, and guiding. No matter which one is selected, the pipe support remains the same.
The connection between the pipe support and the steel structure or bracket is changed.
Usually the sliding and guiding type of the pipe support adopts the sliding friction between the PTFE plate and the PTFE plate, or the sliding friction between the white steel plate and the PTFE plate, to reduce the friction coefficient and reduce the constraint of the pipe frame on the pipe when the pipe is deformed or displaced Stress, and try to avoid relative displacement between the pipe support and the pipe.
1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation effect;
2. Ultra-low temperature (below -163℃)/high temperature, stable volume;
3. High compressive and flexural resistance;
4. Low moisture content;
5. Good flame retardancy;
6. High-pressure injection molding, with various thicknesses and layers, to meet the requirements of various cold preservation temperatures;
7. The components of the pipe support are assembled in the manufacturing plant into a solid single structure with long service life;
8. On-site installation is quick, simple and safe, without changing the pipeline;
9. Standardized manufacturing, reliable quality, and rapid supply;
10. A variety of specifications are designed for various levels of technical and economic needs.