Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Parts:||Internal Sleeve, Tie-rod, Pipe End, Nut||Normal Specification:||Dn50-dn600|
|Package:||Standard Export Packaging (Plywood Case )||Price:||Negiotion|
|Working Pressure:||0.6-4.0mpa||Advance:||Stable Delivery Time|
|Explosion Pressure:||2 Times Of Working Pressure||MOQ:||100PCS|
ISO9001 pressure compensator valve,
ISO9001 sleeve compensator valve,
pressure compensator valve 2.5MPa
Products decription :
Sleeve Compensator Single Bidirectional Direct Buried Specialised Pipe And Fittings
It is mainly composed of sleeve (core tube), shell, sealing material, etc. It is used to compensate the axial expansion and contraction of the pipeline and the axial rotation at any angle. It has the characteristics of small volume and large compensation. It is suitable for hot water, steam, and grease. , Through the sliding movement of the sliding sleeve to the outer sleeve, the thermal expansion is compensated.
The inner sleeve of the sleeve-type compensator is connected with the pipeline, and adopts the principle and structure of high-performance self-pressure dynamic sealing. It can slide freely in the shell with the expansion and contraction of the pipeline, which can adapt to the sealing requirements of any pipeline. The inner sleeve is sealed with a new type of synthetic material, which can withstand high temperature, anti-corrosion and anti-aging. The applicable temperature is -40 to 150, and can reach 350 under special circumstances. It can not only ensure axial sliding, but also ensure that the medium in the tube does not leak.
The sleeve-type compensator is designed with an anti-breaking device, which can ensure that it will not be pulled apart when it stretches to the limit position, thereby greatly improving the safety of the entire pipeline network.
Sleeve type compensator is suitable for medium engineering pressure ≤2.5MPa, medium temperature -40℃~600℃.
The sleeve type compensator uses a new type of sealing material, flexible graphite ring, which has the characteristics of high strength, low friction coefficient (0.04~0.10), no aging, good effect, and convenient maintenance.
The sleeve-type compensator has a long service life, and the fatigue life is equivalent to that of the pipeline. The sliding surface is specially treated and has good corrosion resistance in salt water, salt solution and other environments, which is more than 50 times higher than austenitic stainless steel. At the same time, when the sealing effect is weakened due to wear after many years, the flange can be tightened again to enhance the sealing performance, or the bolt can be loosened, the pressure ring can be removed, and one or two layers of sealing ring can be installed to compress the pressure ring. ,continue to use.
The sleeve type compensator has no requirement on the chloride ion content, and is especially suitable for systems where the medium or the surrounding environment exceeds the chloride ion standard.
The direct-buried sleeve type compensator can be directly buried in the ground, and there is no need to set up a maintenance well during installation, and the project cost is low.
1. The sleeve-type compensator should be properly kept during installation to prevent the sun, rain and dust pollution.
2. When installing, check whether the compensator's model specifications are consistent with the design, and the product surface should be free of bumps, pits, severe corrosion and other defects that affect product quality.
3. When the total length of the disposable compensator is the same as the sample, there is no need to stretch or compress it. If the installation mark on the telescopic main pipe changes, it should be adjusted before installation
4. For two-way non-thrust compensator, it must be installed in the flow direction of the medium indicated in the diagram. When the medium is steam, it can avoid the formation of air lock in the compensator. In order to ensure equal compensation in two directions of the compensator, the two-way compensator must be arranged in the middle of two fixed points during design.
5. The pipe section welded to the two ends of the compensator must be broken, and the water pressure test shall be carried out as required after welding (the bolts at both ends of the packing chamber should be tightened until there is no leakage). After running for 24 hours, the bolts at both ends of the packing chamber must be tightened again.
6. In order to ensure that the pipeline has no lateral displacement, it only telescopes in the axial direction, and a guide bracket is installed on the side of the telescopic tube. When the two guillotines of the compensator have axial displacement, guide brackets should be installed on both sides to ensure that the axial displacement does not exceed one degree of the eccentricity (+-) of the compensator.
7. The heat preservation and waterproof structure of the compensator can be the same as that of the pipeline, but it can not produce binding force on the expansion section.
Contact Person: Mr. Terry ding